Tuesday, September 29, 2009

wow long time no blog lolxz
my eng getting worse to date. fuck can -.- but at least my results were better than mid year. much better hahahaha.


so yeah prelims were better results for all except a maths LOL. i totally screwed up a maths urgh
and mrs ng cant read my handwriting for geog ! lolxzxz she say pls note your handwriting. cant read anything!
and that was just the first question. imagine me rushing thru all the small parts of the questions wow illegible alr.


oh yesterday jason called me and we did some survey his sch gave him LOL i was some 20 plus somebody who has a benz car and drives to work in a bank WTF LOL RIDICULOUS right. but fucking funny. i answered like i was some damn professional hahaahahhaa

sch's been a bore except my best friends keeping it fun hahahaha wah sometimes szy do things really....... nth to say one lolxz went kfc with her and xz the second time in 2 weeks wl freaking full.












dad just asked me if i wanted to go KL with them at the end of the year. should i? i would miss out like tons of partying urgh but i wanna go on holiday. urghhhhhh

PS i am blogging at 6.50am lol bye gtg rush for sch! :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home